Tapas Tour in Seville.
🛈 Gastronomic visit available every day. Small groups. If you prefer a tailor-made private tapas tour, please contact us.
For Sevillians, a tapas bar is much more than a place to satisfy hunger. It is a meeting place, a place of friendship, with street poetry and particular codes. We love street life and for us, the street is almost like a second home. We like to spend time in the best tapas bars in Seville , tapas as they say, and discover new tapas areas in Seville..
In many bars there is likely to be a band playing in the background. The clientele at this bar will likely be locals, sitting at the bar chatting with the bartenders. However, depending on what time of day you visit, the atmosphere can be very hectic.
Therefore, without waiting any longer, we propose you to share this tapas culture thanks to our tapas tour of Seville and fully enter the universe of Sevillian tapas.
Also, whether you are looking for traditional Spanish food, authentic Spanish cuisine or a unique twist, a Seville food tour will definitely give you the opportunity to try some of the best tapas in Seville.
What are we going to do on our tapas tour
- Explore the Andalusian culinary universe.
- Taste tapas from Seville.
- Discover our city while appreciating it.
- Listen to expert explanations of local food and wine from a foodie guide.
- Make stops at different bars where a selection of tapas awaits you.
- Get carried away by the good atmosphere.
Our tapas tour is for small groups desiring a friendly environment. They will be able to ask questions about Seville, its culture and its gastronomy .
More details of the Tapas Tour
Seville benchmark in Gastronomy
Seville is a city with a lot of activity, and although it is known worldwide for its monuments, its history, flamenco and bullfighting, in recent years the great Andalusian chefs have made it a world benchmark for gastronomy. The good gazpacho , its Mediterranean dishes, its fish, its good meat or its olive oil are more than acceptable attractions to conquer the palate of any gastronomy lover.
Come with us and book this culinary experience. Explore with us the gastronomic corners of the city and savor the aromas of Andalusia.
This tour lasts approximately three hours . Enough time to learn to savor and discover the Andalusian gastronomic jewels.
WE ARE WAITING FOR YOU! LONG LIVE THE TAPAS OF SEVILLE!
- 4 caps.
- 3 drinks.
- Gastronomic walking tour accompanied by a professional guide.
- Several typical bars in the area.
- More tapas or more drinks (additional cost)
- It is not a private tour.
- High average cancellation policy.
- Cancellations made 48 hours before the start of the activity will be refunded 100%.
- Cancellations made between 48 and 24 hours before the start of the activity will not be refunded.
What tips do you need to know before your visit?
- If you have any food allergies or intolerances please let us know so we can arrange substitutes.
- Our tour starts at the appointed time, and it is not possible to wait in case you arrive later. If you think you are running late, please contact us directly.
- If you are looking for a delicious vegetarian dish, try the spinach tapa.
- Read the cancellation policy for this tour.
Rules & Restrictions
- Late arrivals will not be reimbursed . If the group is complete, the visit will begin waiting for a time acceptable to those who are delayed (about 5 / 7mn).
FAQS : Tapas in SevilleThe answers to the most frequently asked questions
MEETING POINT TAPAS TOUR
MEETING POINT TAPAS TOUR
Please check the voucher you will receive for details and specific instructions and times regarding this activity.
Good tapas! Good beer (I don't like wine) All Perfect. We were 4.
We loved exploring Seville as we sampled amazing tapas, wines and cheeses while Antonio provided excellent insights into the culture.
I highly recommend this tour to anyone who wants to learn more about Seville's food scene!
Agate⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐SEVILLE TAPAS TOUR
I had the pleasure of doing the Seville Tapas Tour during our visit to Seville. Good price/quality ratio.
Horton⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐SEVILLE TAPAS TOUR
We were lucky to have a friendly and knowledgeable guide who explained what we ate. Thank you.
melia⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐SEVILLE TAPAS TOUR
It's a great way to learn about the local cuisine and hang out with friends.
Island-Grace⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐SEVILLE TAPAS TOUR
The tapas tour was amazing. The tour guide was not only funny but also knowledgeable about the history of tapas.
Downes⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐SEVILLE TAPAS TOUR
I loved the tapas and wine tour with Sevilla Tapas Tour.
Mahira⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐SEVILLE TAPAS TOUR
The food was really delicious and paired well with the Spanish wines we tried.
Joaquin⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐SEVILLE TAPAS TOUR
Very good little fish and perfect tapas! All delicious and at an excellent price since we have asked that the tapas be only fish! The best attention I have received in my entire trip in Seville! Thanks!
florence⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐SEVILLE TAPAS TOUR
I recommend this tour to everyone for many reasons. The first is that the treatment of the guide is incredible. The tapas are excellent and abundant. Very happy.
Ferdinand⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐SEVILLE TAPAS TOUR
We were 5 friends and in two words: it is…..spectacular.