Private tour to Cadiz and Jerez with wine tasting from Seville
In our tour we will visit both Cadiz and Jerez, two cities with a rich and diverse history.
Stopover in Jerez and wine tasting
We will drive through the ancient valley of the Guadalquivir, before crossing the Sierra de Grazalema. Once we arrive in Jerez, we will take a short walking tour of the city center and visit one of its wineries.
The Jerez wine industry is one of the most important in the world. The area is considered the wine capital of the world.
But Jerez de la Frontera is not only known for its impressive wine industry, it is also known for its beautiful landscapes and cultural traditions. Although located in southern Spain, Jerez has a Mediterranean climate, making it a perfect destination for the whole family.
An unforgettable excursion to the cities of Cádiz and Jerez
More details of your activity
Private tour of Cadiz
Strolling through the beautiful streets and squares of Cadiz, you will get to know this city and its rich history. In the city of Cadiz there are many places that offer a wide variety of attractions for tourists. For example, in Cadiz, San Juan de Jerusalem, the Cathedral of Cadiz, the Barrio de la Viña or the beach of La Caleta are some of the incredible places that you can visit with our excursion.
What does our private tour to Jerez and Cadiz offer you?
Jerez is one of the main wine producers in the world. with our private tour from Seville you will get to know one of the famous wineries of Jerez, you will discover the secrets of its world famous wines .
Sherry, or Jerezano, is a Spanish wine that has been the reason for much of the fortune brought to Jerez. During your visit to the winery, you will be able to enjoy some of this exquisite wine.
You will see the urban center of Cádiz and the Caleta beach.
Become a local for a day with a private tour designed to offer you an authentic experience in these two Spanish cities.
In Spanish, English, French.
Availability and Prices
- Check tour prices and availability of times and days. We guarantee the best prices in Seville and always adjust our prices to the best ones for our private tours of Seville.
- Rates are reduced according to the number of people participating in the tour.
- Agencies. Professionals. Companies. Free and 100% customized quotation.
- Private guided tour in Cadiz and Jerez (one full day)
- Stop in Jerez
- Wine tasting in a sherry bodega in Jerez
- Stop in Cádiz
- Visit Caleta de Cádiz Beach
- Private Transportation
- Hotel pick up (optional. Only city center hotels).
- Free time
- Extra drinks or meals (optional).
- Tips for the guide.
- Moderate cancellation policy.
- The refund of the price of the monuments tickets will not be granted in case of cancellation of the visit.
- Cancellations made 48 hours before the start of the activity will be refunded 100%.
- Cancellations made between 48 and 24 hours before the start of the activity, 50% refund.
- Cancellations made less than 24 hours before the start of the activity will not be refunded.
What tips do you need to know before your visit?
- Comfortable shoes.
- 2 mini bottles of water.
- Photographic or video camera.
Rules & Restrictions
- 2 adults minimum for the tour.
- Please contact us to inform us of your accessibility needs.
This day trip from Seville to Cadiz and Jerez is only available in private.
FAQS : Private tour to Cadiz and JerezThe answers to the most frequently asked questions.
What are the advantages of this private tour?
A private tour is a great way to experience the city. It gives you the opportunity to explore places that are not always on the tourist map and also to have a more personalized experience.
Private tours can be tailored to your preferences, so you can be sure to make the most of your time in this city. You can choose which monuments you want to visit, what kind of food you want to try and even when you want to eat. The advantages of taking a private tour are numerous. Not only will it provide you with an authentic experience of this city, but it will also save you time and money.
What is included in this excursion to Cadiz and Jerez from Seville?
This tour is a great opportunity to visit two of Andalusia's most famous cities and taste some of the region's best wines. Cadiz is one of the oldest cities in Europe and Jerez is one of the most important wine producing areas.
What are the highlights of Cadiz and Jerez?
Cadiz and Jerez are two cities in Andalusia, Spain. Cadiz is a coastal city in southern Spain. Jerez is a city known for its wine production and its proximity to the Sierra de Cádiz.
Some highlights of the trip are:
- The Alcazaba of Cadiz, which is an ancient Arab fortification.
- Catedral de la Santa Cruz de Cádiz, Coordinates 36°31′44″N 6°17′43″W, the Holy and Apostolic Church Cathedral of Cádiz is the episcopal see of the diocese of Cádiz and Ceuta, in Spain. It is a baroque and neoclassical building. Construction began in 1722.
- The Alcazaba of Jerez, the monumental complex of the Alcazar of Jerez de la Frontera, built by the Arabs during their occupation of Spain.
Meeting point day trip to Jerez and Cádiz
Please, check the voucher you will receive for the details and specific instructions about this activity. If you prefer to be picked up at your hotel, please contact us.
Aston⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐PRIVATE EXCURSION TO CADIZ AND JEREZ
After having the privilege of doing a private tour to Cadiz and Jerez with wine tasting, I can say that it was one of the best tours we have done.
Saenz⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐PRIVATE EXCURSION TO CADIZ AND JEREZ
Well guided by our experienced tour guide. It is an essential day trip in Andalusia.
Elmer⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐PRIVATE EXCURSION TO CÁDIZ AND JEREZ
I would absolutely recommend this tour, for anyone interested in visiting Cadiz or Jerez or just tasting wines.
Berti⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐PRIVATE EXCURSION TO CÁDIZ AND JEREZ
The winery we went to had a wonderful selection of great wines.
Alain⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐PRIVATE EXCURSION TO CADIZ AND JEREZ
Very informative and attractive tour in Jerez and Cadiz.
Mezhin⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐PRIVATE EXCURSION TO CADIZ AND JEREZ
I did the private tour to Cadiz and Jerez with wine tasting and it was an incredible experience. Our tour guides were knowledgeable and friendly, and it was truly a great day. The lunch stop was also one of my favorite parts of the day.
Odrigo⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐PRIVATE EXCURSION TO CADIZ AND JEREZ
If you're looking to get away from it all, this is something you should try!