Ronda day trip from Seville private tour 2022
Ronda and the White Villages of Spain: A Private Excursion That Will Leave You Astonished
This private day trip to the White Villages of Spain will take you to one of the most classic routes of Andalusia. In this tour, you will be taken to a paradise of the White Villages and amazing landscapes of Ronda. This is an excellent way to explore one of Spain's most beautiful regions and see some of its most iconic landmarks.
Ronda Full-Day Trip - Private tour from Seville
The White Villages of Spain are really a must-see destination for those who enjoy the sightseeing and cultural experience. This private day trip takes you to one of the most classic routes in Andalusia. You can visit Zahara de la Sierra, Grazalema and Ronda and also explore another part of this beautiful country as you delve into history and culture along the way.
Travelling through the southern region of Andalusia, you will discover the Andalusian region of Spain and discover a landscape full of beautiful white villages; Ronda and its views of the Tajo bridge. The region is also home to some of Spain's best food and wine.
The villages are nestled in the Sierra Morena mountains, and are known for their idyllic whitewashed architecture and serene landscapes. You will be able to see ancient houses, lovely waterfalls, and the best views of the surrounding mountains
You will return from Ronda to Seville at the end of the day at same place of meeting point.
What To Expect
Ronda highlights private guided tour
- A full-day tour from Seville with a private guide.
- Enjoy a private minibus or van from Seville to Ronda.
- Visit a working olive oil mill and do a tasting of Iberian Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Get an unique experience and get to know the landscapes of Zahara de la Sierra in the province of Cadiz.
- Spend the day admiring the views of the Sierra de Grazalema and take pictures..
- See the incredible city of Ronda from the perspective of the river and marvel at the views of the Tajo bridge.
- Spend the day admiring the views of the Tajo.
- Learn about Ronda and White Villages history.
If you need more information for this tour, please check the booking calendar.
|Number of persons||Prices|
|1 or 2 persons||380€ (190€/pax)|
- Professional guide.
- With round trip transportation from Seville to Ronda.
- Access to a traditional oil mill.
- Guided visit to the white villages of Zahara de la Sierra.
- Guided tour of Grazalema and Ronda.
What is not included
- Drinks and food.
More information about your activity
You will visiting an olive mill
During the excursion, you will visit an olive mill and learn how olives are harvested, how they are processed, how they are bottled and the health benefits, among other things. You will taste their tasty products and, if you want, you will be able to buy some products. This is an excellent opportunity to learn about the production process of this speciality food, learn about Spain's traditional culinary heritage and have an exciting day out.
The enchanting Spanish landscape of the white villages is a must on your trip. It is an ideal destination to enjoy the whole day, getting to know the famous villages, their traditions and their landscapes. Visiting Ronda on this day trip from Seville is a guarantee to get to know one of the best corners of Andalusia during your stay.
Spanish, french, english, italian. Another languages, ask us.
Availability and Prices
Check the prices of the visit and the availability of hours and days according to the time of year in our reservation calendar.
- Moderate cancellation policy.
- The refund of the price of the monuments tickets will not be granted in case of cancellation of the visit.
- As a general rule all our activities have a free cancellation policy up to 24 hours before the tour. In the case of Grenada this free cancellation policy is 48 hours.
- Need more information? Click on our Refund and Cancellation Policy for tours and activities.
What tips do you need to know before your visit?
- It is mandatory to wear a mask at all times. Please bring yours.
- Good sports shoes.
- It is recommended to use a photo and video camera.
Rules & Restrictions
- Late arrivals will not be reimbursed . If the group is complete, the visit will begin waiting for a time acceptable to those who are delayed (about 5 / 7mn).
- Please inquire before the tour about the current regulations before booking.
This tour from Seville to Ronda is available in private mode.
FAQS: A private day trip to the villages of AndalusiaThe answers to the most frequently asked questions.
Ronda is a true white village?
Ronda is one of the most beautiful white villages of Andalusia, in the south of Spain. Ronda is situated high in the gorge of El Tajo and has panoramic views of the surrounding countryside. In addition, its historic center is rich in history and splendid architecture.
Where are the white villages of Andalusia located?
The White Villages of Andalusia are a series of white villages and large hamlets in the north of the provinces of Cadiz and Malaga, in southern Spain, mainly in the Natural Park of the Sierra de Grazalema.
How to get to Ronda de Sevilla?
To get to Ronda from Seville, take the A-376, followed by a short stretch on the A382, and then back to the A-376. Finally, you will see the signs to Ronda and the trip takes less than two hours. You will also benefit from an early morning departure to Ronda.
Christine⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐THE WHITE PEOPLES OF RONDA
The visit was an exciting experience! Maria has been a great guide. Everything was perfect. We preferred to do the tour in private since we were 4 people.
Patrick⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐THE WHITE PEOPLES OF RONDA
A very pleasant experience this guided tour in Ronda. Thanks to you.
Arthur⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐THE WHITE PEOPLES OF RONDA
The excursion to Ronda is exciting. It lasts all day. There are several stops along the way. It\'s nice. Be quiet.
Claudine⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐THE WHITE PEOPLES OF RONDA
Magnificent visit to the white villages by the belle Seville.