One Day Trip Tangier departing from Tarifa - Travel to Northern Morocco today
If you are looking for a day trip from Tarifa, Tangier is the perfect destination. You can enjoy the beauty of the city, see a different side of Morocco. If you want an alternative proposal to the usual and get to know North Africa on a day trip from the south of Spain at the best price, this trip is waiting for you!
Tangier is one of the most beautiful cities in Morocco. The city exists according to Berber legend and mythology, thanks to the son of Tingis named Sufax... However, even today you can still access the so-called "Grotto of Hercules", one of the main tourist attractions of the region, 14 km west of Tangier, where Hercules is said to have spent the night before the task of cutting the apples of the Garden of the Hesperides.
The ferry crossing tickets included in this package allow you to take a ferry from Tarifa to Tangier and vice versa at no extra cost!
The ferry crossing from Tarifa to Tangier is one of the most popular ways to travel between Spain and Morocco. It is a short, scenic trip that lasts just over an hour.
Excursion to Tangier from Tarifa shedule:(the schedule and order of the activities may change depending on the development of the day's activities)
- Check-in from the meeting point
- Departure in the morning from Tarifa to Tangier.
- We take the ferry (package include ferry tickets).
- Fantastic crossing through the strait to Tangier.
- Includes a memorable desert camel ride on a beach in Tangier.
- Visit the historic medina of the city, the souk of Tangier, the Caves of Hercules and Cape Espartel.
- Including a Moroccan lunch prepared by local cooks.
- Enjoy a round trip by ferry from Tarifa (Cadiz).
Pictures of the Tangier excursion from Tarifa
Your experience in Tangier
Rules for travel to Tangier
IMPORTANT FOR YOUR TRIP TO TANGER WE NEED:
- Covid vaccination certificate with 2 or 3 valid doses (less than 9 months since the last vaccination).
- If this is not the case, it should be PCR negative.
- PCR valid for 48 h.
- You must fill in these healthdata for the authorities
- Those over 12 years of age must have their vaccination certificate.
- Full name and passport number of each traveler (you must bring your passport with you on the day of the excursion).
Tangier has a lot to offer!
Tangier has a lot to offer. It has a particular charm that is perfect for those who want to explore this beautiful Moroccan city. Recall that Tangier has been called "the most European place in North Africa" due to its proximity to Europe and the Spanish culture that influenced it during the colonial period.
It is a place that will make you feel as if you were traveling back in time with its historical center or its famous souk.
Availability and Prices
Check our reservation calendar for tour prices and availability of times and days at different times of the year.
- Day trip to Tangier from Tarifa.
- Round trip minibus transportation from Tarifa to Tangier.
- Ferry tickets Tarifa - Tangier - Tarifa.
- Guided tour of the surroundings and the historical center of Tangier.
- Experienced and professional guide. (Moroccan and Tangier local guide).
- Visit to the Caves of Hercules.
- Walk in the Grand Souk of Tangier.
- Short ride on camelback.
- Typical Moroccan lunch.
- Lodging in Tangier.
- Additional beverages other than lunch.
Cancellation policy (read it)
- High cancellation policy.
- The refund of the price of the monuments tickets will not be granted in case of cancellation of the visit.
- Cancellations made 48 hours before the start of the activity will be reimbursed at 50%.
- Cancellations made between 48 and 24 hours prior to the start of the activity will not be refunded.
What tips do you need to know before your visit?
- Have your passport and ID card with you throughout the excursion.
- Very comfortable shoes.
- A T-shirt to change if necessary.
- Bottles of water (better 2/3 small frozen).
Rules & Restrictions
- Late arrivals will not be refunded . If the group is full, the tour will start while waiting for an acceptable time for late arrivals (about 5/7mn).
- Please contact us to inform us of your accessibility needs.
Private day tours from Tarifa to Tangier
This tour From fare to Tangier can also be 100% private and if you are interested, contact us today.
FAQ: Travel to Tangier from TarifaAnswers to frequently asked questions.
What are some of the best things to see in Tangier?
This city is full of things to see and do, so it can be difficult to narrow down what you should see first. Here are some of the best things to see in Tangier:
- The Kasbah - This is a fortress-like building that was built during medieval times. It also has a mosque inside, making it one of the oldest mosques in Morocco.
- The Medina - The Medina is home to many old buildings and intricately designed houses. You can also walk around this area and get lost in all the winding streets.
What is the best way to get around Tangier?
The best way to move around Tangier is to use public transportation. The city has a well-developed network of buses and cabs, which are reliable and affordable. There are also many tour companies that offer tours of the city, which can be a good option for travelers who want to get an overview of the city.
Where can I find more information about what to do in Tangier?
Tangier is a city in Morocco. It is a popular destination for tourists and expats, but it can be difficult to navigate without a map. This article will help you find the information you are looking for about what to do in Tangier.
Can you recommend any restaurant or cafeteria to eat in Tangier?
Tangier is a city in Morocco known for its culture and art. It is also the perfect destination to enjoy the food. I recommend you try these restaurants:
- Mesana Restaurant
- Restaurant Ahlen
- El Dorado
- The Tangerine
- La Terrasse - Dar El Kasbah
What is the weather like in Tangier during the different seasons?
The climate in Tangier is influenced by the Mediterranean climate. In winter, temperatures are mild and it rains a lot. In the summer, it is hot and sunny.
Tangier has a Mediterranean climate influenced by its geographical location on the North African coast. The city experiences four seasons: winter, spring, summer and autumn. The winter season is characterized by mild temperatures with frequent rainfall. Spring is marked by warm days with moderate rainfall; summer features warm days with high levels of precipitation; autumn features cool days with light rainfall; and finally, winter features cold days that are not too rainy or snowy, but may experience brief snowfalls during long periods of low temperatures (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Climate_of_Tangier).
DAY TRIP MEETING POINT
Arrive 10mn before the scheduled time. If you need confirmation, please call the day before the excursion.
Marcos⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐EXCURSION TO TANGIER FROM TARIFA
Tangier is a perfect example of a different side you experience during your day trip from Tarifa. The streets are full of people, vibrant colors fill the sky and the culture is rich in history. It's an amazing place to visit!
Zeni⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐EXCURSION TO TANGIER FROM TARIFA
The city had so much sky and light that it was beautiful to behold.
Cyndy & Sandra⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐EXCURSION TO TANGIER FROM TARIFA
We had an amazing time exploring the city and touring its various sights.
Francisca⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐EXCURSION TO TANGIER FROM SEVILLE
I was able to see the beautiful view of the city and explore one of Morocco's captivating cities. The views are spectacular.
Da Silva⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐EXCURSION TO TANGIER FROM TARIFA
Tangier is the perfect destination. Everyone can enjoy the beauty of the city and its different side.
Marynea⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐EXCURSION TO TANGIER FROM TARIFA
If you are looking for a day trip from Tarifa, Tangier is the perfect destination. You can enjoy the beauty of the city and see a different side of Morocco.
Michele⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐EXCURSION TO TANGIER FROM TARIFA
After having seen the beauty of Tangier, I am glad to have made this short trip from Tarifa.
Manuela Calvo⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐EXCURSION TO TANGIER FROM TARIFAON TO TANGIER FROM SEVILLA
From the bustling markets to the beaches, Tangier is an exciting day trip.