English guided tour Alcazar of Seville with skip the line tickets 2022
Visit to the Alcazar of Seville in English with official guide and ticket included
Explore the Real Alcazar of Seville with a guided tour - Tickets included!
Visit in small groups to the Real Alcázar of Seville
👉 The Reales Alcázares of Seville, as well as the Alhambra, the Alcazaba of Málaga, the Generalife, the Cathedral of Seville or the Torre del Oro constitute an architectural richness of the Andalusian heritage that must be seen.
Visit the Real Alcázar of Seville with a specialized guide to get to know the most important and most seen monument in the city. The entrance ticket to the Royal Palace of Seville is also included in the price of the visit.
Known around the world as one of the filming locations for the TV series Game of Thrones, discover the history and beauty of Seville's iconic Real Alcazar on a guided tour of one of the city's brilliant Mudejar architectural monuments. The Alcazar of Seville will undoubtedly be your best memory of Seville.
- Royal Alcazar of Seville in REDUCED-GROUP.
- Tickets to the Alcazar.
- Official professional guide of the monument.
- Preferential access without queues.
- Visit in English.
- Audio guide of the Alcazar.
- Hotel pick up.
- Drinks or meals.
MEETING POINT VISIT OF THE REAL ALCÁZAR
Please, check the voucher you will receive for the details and specific instructions about this activity.
More details of your activity
What To Expect
Reales Alcázares are part of the world heritage in an indisputable way.
We are very excited to share the history of the Royal Palace of Seville. With this visit, we propose a guided tour of the Real Alcazar of Seville, one of the most emblematic symbols of the whole city and even Andalusia..
The Palace is also one of the oldest royal monuments in Europe and a perfect reflection of the history of Seville, it will be a very special souvenir for you.
Durante la visita, nuestro guía compartirá contigo su pasión por la belleza del Alcázar. An expert in its history, he will explain everything you need to know about the Royal Palace of Seville, which is much better than listening to the mechanical voice of an audio guide of the Alcazar of Seville.
After the tour, you will know more than anyone about its baroque side, of the Islamic, Mudejar, Gothic or Renaissance remains or because it was the filming location for the series Games of Thrones.
The Real Alcazar has been a World Heritage Site since 1987.
You will be accompanied by your guide for two hours inside a monument described as one of the most beautiful wonders of the world and that Abd-ar-Rahman III - the first caliph of Al-Andalus - ordered to build on the site of a small Roman fortress.
A monument with a lot of history, the Alcazar has also witnessed many films: Star Wars Episode II, The Dictator, Lawrence of Arabia, Carmen or the series The Plague, among others.
The strengths of the Royal Palace of Seville
- The Room of Admirals or Room of Admirals: this room was the place of decision for the departure of the great explorations of the New World. It was here, for example, that Magellan's famous voyage was decided.
- The Mudejar Palace or Palace of Pedro I is considered the true treasure of the Real Alcázar of Seville! There are several patios here: like the Patio de las Doncellas. The Hall of Ambassadors is also in this part of the palace.
- The Hall of Ambassadors with its magnificent "dome". The entrances to the living room are absolutely magnificent and take up the codes of Muslim architecture: arch, mosaics, ceramics.
- The Gothic palace with its Great Hall and the Patio del Crucero, which is one of the most photographed places in the Alcázar of Seville and was built in the 12th century, during the Almohad period.
- The Alcazar gardens are also one of the highlights of the visit. They represent a great part of the total surface of the palace. These gardens can be divided into two main parts: the Renaissance part and the modern part. The Alcazar gardens are magnificent and we recommend staying as long as possible after the visit to enjoy them.
The visit to the Royal Palace of the Alcázares is deeply documented and is based on the knowledge of our guides to offer you a first-rate cultural tour. Among other things, we recommend this visit for:
- Because you have to avoid the queues.
- Tickets to the Reales Alcázares included.
- For its wonderful gardens, plants, trees and palm trees.
- For its wonderful sources.
- For his Mudejar art of the palace.
- Discover a Gothic palace whose rooms and chapel are decorated with magnificent tapestries and traditional Triana pottery dating from the 16th century.
IF YOU PREFER A 100% PRIVATE VISIT TO THE ALCAZAR, CLICK HERE: Private visit to the Reales Alcazares
English (visit also available in English or French change language to see the schedule)
Availability and Prices
Check the prices of the visit and the availability of hours and days according to the time of year in our reservation calendar.
- Moderate cancellation policy.
- A refund of the entrance fee to the Alcázar (15 euros, including administration fees) will not be granted in the event of cancellation of the visit.
- Cancellations made 48 hours before the start of the activity will be refunded 100%.
- Cancellations made between 48 and 24 hours before the start of the activity, 50% refund.
- Cancellations made less than 24 hours before the start of the activity will not be refunded.
Tips Guided Tour
- The internal regulations of the Reales Alcázares of October 2022, indicate that each traveler must carry their official documentation, physical and in hand, to access the Palace, in order to prove their identity.
- Photocopies of the original document are not allowed, and it is not allowed to take photos of the document on a cell phone.
- The rules of the monument must be respected.
- Although we reduce waiting times to a minimum and enjoy a preferential queue, on busy days or in high / semi-high season, it is necessary to be patient and follow the organization and safety rules of the Alcázar itself.
- For those who register for the visit as pensioners, students, children or the disabled, it is necessary to prove it with the corresponding documentation. The identity document or passport of each participant to buy the tickets and must be provided before starting the visit and carry it with them during the visit.
Rules & Restrictions
- Late arrivals will not be reimbursed . If the group is complete, the visit will begin waiting for a time acceptable to those who are delayed (about 5 / 7mn).
- The most important areas of the Royal Alcazar Palace are accessible to everyone, including the gardens. There are bathrooms for people with reduced mobility, and there is an elevator (only one) to go up to see the Admiral's Room.
FAQS: Visit to the Real Alcázar of SevilleThe answers to the most frequently asked questions about the Real Alcázar
When to visit the Real Alcazar?
Visits to the REAL ALCÁZAR DE SEVILLA can be made every day of the week, from April to September, from 9:30 am to 7:00 pm, and from October to March, from 9:30 am to 5:00 pm. The Seville Palace is closed to visitors on January 1 and 6, Good Friday and December 25.
What are the exact opening hours of the Real Alcazar of Seville?
- Opening hours of the Real Alcázar of Seville are :
- Hours from October to March: Monday to Sunday, from 9:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Hours from April to September: Monday to Sunday, from 9:30 am to 7:00 pm.
- Closed on January 1 and 6, Good Friday and December 25.
Where is the Real Alcazar located?
The Real Alcazar is located near the Plaza del Triunfo, the Cathedral of Seville and the popular Barrio de Santa Cruz. The palace is a large palace complex, so it is also known as the Real Alcazar. It is just a stone's throw from Avenida de la Constitución, one of the most important and well-known thoroughfares in the city of Seville. It starts at the square known as Puerta de Jerez and ends at Plaza Nueva.
Where can I buy tickets for the Real Alcazar?
You can buy tickets for the visit to the Real Alcázar directly on the official website of the palace. There is only one page that allows you to buy tickets. You don't have to worry about entrance fees, as they are included in the guided tour.
Does the Real Alcázar have a maximum capacity?
Due to its popularity and the fact that it is one of the most visited monuments in the world, the maximum capacity is 750 visitors inside the enclosure. Only those in possession of a ticket will be allowed access, while others will have to queue to buy their tickets according to the ticket office quotas.
Are there queues at the Real Alcázar?
Yes, we advise you to buy a skip-the-line ticket and to be accompanied by an official guide who will allow you to enter the Reales Alcazares quickly to enjoy a perfect guided tour of the palace.
At what time of the year can I visit the Real Alcazar?
The best time to visit the royal palaces: May and October are the two ideal months to enjoy tourism in Seville. In May, the intense summer heat has not yet arrived and the crowds of travelers are also more bearable.
Manoli⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ROYAL ALCÁZAR GUIDED TOUR SEVILLE
Excellent tour, amazing guide. Great guide, pleasant visit and very well explained by the guide, a good historian.
Ludovic⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ALCAZAR OF SEVILLE VISIT
A rewarding and enjoyable visit. We can say that Lucia knows the Alcázar very well, is very knowledgeable, explains everything very well and is very entertaining.
Larissa⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ROYAL PALACE SEVILLE TOUR
The huge complex of buildings is amazing and it was a shame some of the fountains were turned off. However, you cannot visit Seville and not see its gardens.
Nishanta⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ROYAL ALCÁZAR VISIT
One of the best attractions to see in Seville, if not the best to see simply to get an idea of the history of Seville
Mauricio Ranga Mardhuka⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐TOUR OF SEVILLE ALCÁZAR
If you are just going to do a tourist activity, don't miss the Real Alcázar! The wonderful palace and gardens are truly beautiful.
Samuel⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ROYAL ALCÁZAR WALKING TOUR
Our guide was very good and passionate and very proud to live in Seville to teach quietly. The Real Alcázar is truly spectacular, just like the Cathedral.
English guided tour Alcazar of Seville with skip the line tickets>> No surcharges or hidden costs. Free cancellation up to 48 hours before.
English guided tour Alcazar of Seville with skip the line tickets.