Perfect 2-day itinerary for a first visit to Seville, here is a proposal to discover Seville for two days in a row, which will allow you to see the most interesting places and help you fully enjoy the beauty of the city.
Whether in a couple or with friends, this visit is perfect to see Seville and its monuments.
To be effective, we will go on the first day in the Real Alcázar and on the second day of the visit we will see the Cathedral.
Of course, we will visit the Santa Cruz district during these 2 days.
– 9h30 to your HOTEL
– Address Plaza de España
– Parc de Maria Luisa (including Plaza de América, and Gustavo Adolfo Bécquer’s “Famous Glorieta” )
– Exhibition Casino
– The Royal Tobacco Factory
– San Telmo Palace
– Walk through the gardens of Murillo
– Visit to the neighborhood of Santa Cruz
— Pause Lunch (with or without guide*)—
– Visit the interior at your own pace Real Alcázar
– Live Flamenco show in the centre of Seville.
– 9h30/10h to your HOTEL
– Puente de Triana
– Visit to the bohemian quarter of Triana
– Passage through the Triana Market
– San Telmo Bridge + Golden Tower Stop
– Hospital de la SantaCaridad
– Guided tour inside the Cathedral
—Lunch (with or without guide*) —-
– La Plaza del Cabildo
– Paseo Barrio del Arenal
– Mushrooms of Seville – Metropol Parasol